• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Ranger 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
HUMAN RANGER

Hope u'll enjoy ! Sorry for the mainly recolored face...
Plz give credits if u use...
PATH : Textures\Ranger.blp

UPDATE : awful cape is now better

Keywords:
human, archer, ranger
Contents

Human Ranger 2 (Texture)

Reviews
21:19, 2nd Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Not enough freehand.

M

21:19, 2nd Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
Not enough freehand.

Level 3
the cape is crap... really really ugly. face is as you say mainly recolored, very weird patron on the boots, hidious feathers on end of arrow and bad use of brush on shouldpad, why u keep doing that...
2/5

Level 7
Ya... we can fucking do anything women can do right? they got sorceress, we got priests, but men for some fucking reason in warcraft CAN NOT IN ALL OF THEIR FUCKING ABILITY NOT LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMNED PRIEST HEAD TO HOLD A BOW!?!?!?! Glad i got that out, as you can see i would like a MALE archer NOT with a priest face its fucking nuts i havnt seen one yet, i want something nice n ideal for a LotR map or something XD

Level 2
erm lol at thoose comments (Bloody_Demise and CannabisX)

for sure its a woman and you must be realy dumb to think its a guy :roll:

and bloody dude ... are you gay or what ? eh ? :wink: