• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Human Mage Skin - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright I am happy to think that I have come along way since my very first feeble attempt at skinning and am improving steadily. This is a skin I've been working on on and off for about 4 days now, it is an edit of, as the title suggests, the human mage. Critiqueing is encouraged! (Btw I am not yet done and/or even started on the feet, pants, bracers, and belt. In addition i am still unsure of what i want to do with the staff....)

Attachments

• FrontView - HM.jpg
    FrontView - HM.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 274
  • SideView - HM.jpg
    SideView - HM.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 185
  • Unwrap - HM.JPG
    Unwrap - HM.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 360
Level 10
I simply referred to him as a Human Mage, because that is the model/skin this was originally ;]. And yea i was going for the turbin... sandstorm ready look haha. And yea thanks for the compliments Purge, I'll update this soon... like a couple of minutes o_O.

Level 10
Sounds good i was already brainstorming on how i could mix in some more colors, thanks. But I have a slight change in plans and i cant update it tonight, il definently be back on tommorow with more hot turban updates ;]. Night you guys

Level 10
This skin wraps really funkily, especial his left shoulder, lower chest, feet, and the mouth area of his face. *Working on him*.

Status
Not open for further replies.