• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Grunt request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I'd like to request the hgrunt (human grunt) model with the gasmask, armed with an M4A1+M203 rifle for my current half-life project where it would play the role of the elite military force under orders to kill the scientists in order to scielence them about the Xen project. It may be a bit (very very) difficult to make, but I'll rep anyone who can help and I'm sure it would find many uses.

I already have the konstrukt marines and the gasmask attachment, so do I have the UTN soldiers. I desperately need this model for my current project. It is okay for me if it uses the default marine animations, but it would be better if they used the anims showed on the screenshots.

The model on the screenshots is made by ambient impact studios and I wieved it with half-life model wiever.

Attachments

• stand.JPG
    stand.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,667
  • walk.JPG
    walk.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 648
  • attack.JPG
    attack.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 998
  • kick.JPG
    kick.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 638
  • spell.JPG
    spell.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 920
  • death.JPG
    death.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 371
  • decay flesh.JPG
    decay flesh.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 377
Level 34
Animations:
Stand - ?
Walk - Human Rifleman Walk
Attack - ?
Attack2 (kick) - Leonadis Kic- Oh wait nevermind..
Spell Throw - Rifleman Attack
Death - Marine Death
Decay - Warden Decay

Level 15
I meant for modifications and such. I want to see more modern maps. These models might come in handy for those "Counterstrike" styled maps. Follow me? I didn't mean melee. They would be only too out of place for the fantasy/pathetic humans with pointy sticks for weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.