• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting: Sorc & Villagerman with Konstrukt Marine Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting: Sorc & Villagerman with Konstrukt Marine Animations [Status: Unfulfilled]

Edit2:
Request
Male and Female models with team colour clothing and konstrukt light marine animations (or custom animations that mimic the konstrukt marine animations).
If anyone can fulfill the above, just ignore the rest of my request, because custom models would be even better :D. Also, whisper me on b.net about it if you are interested.
//vvvvvvvvvvvvIGNOREvvvvvvvvvvvOLDvvvvvvvvvvv
If anyone can successfully transfer the animations from the Konstrukt Marine to the villagerman and sorc I would be very grateful (and will give full credit in all my maps I use them in + rep). Also, making the villagerman skin use teamcolour would be appreciated. :D

Just reply to this if you’re interested in helping me and if you want me to show you my map or make a trigger for you, I can do that in return for your help.

Btw, I've already tried to transfer the animations following this tutorial, but it doesn't work for anything other then the normal marine animations :sad:.
//^^^^^^^^^^^^^IGNORE^^^^^^^^^^^OLD^^^^^^^^^^
Edit: This is the model I want the animations taken from, although you can take the animations from any konstrukt marine (because they all have the same animations).

Last edited:
Btw if anyone wants a sorceross or villagerman with regular marine animations I happen to have them. Someone please make them with the konstrukt animations though, I really need it and my map is kind of on delay untill either someone teaches me how to do it myself or makes it for me. As I mentioned before, I will give rep if you want it (apparently some people don't like rep).

Level 12
I wish I had a villagerman with marine animations, because I plan to use marine model as "power armor" only, and in other armors your hero should look like a usual man.

What's so different with konstrukt animations? Why don't you use a "normal" villagerman with marine animations?

Konstrukt has more animations

I wish I had a villagerman with marine animations, because I plan to use marine model as "power armor" only, and in other armors your hero should look like a usual man.

What's so different with konstrukt animations? Why don't you use a "normal" villagerman with marine animations?

Konstrukt animations include all of the normal marines animations + 2 reloading animations, a throwing animation (for nades), a stabbing animation, crawling animations, and a flare shooting animation thing that I use it as the animation that plays when they unequip/equip a gun.

Level 19
Konstrukt animations include all of the normal marines animations + 2 reloading animations, a throwing animation (for nades), a stabbing animation, crawling animations, and a flare shooting animation thing that I use it as the animation that plays when they unequip/equip a gun.
What the? You know the konstrukt marine model that has no weapon right? I don't remember seeing any reload animation or stab animation with him. So do you know anything about this or do you have a better version of it because the konstrukt marine weaponless model is the player unit in my bnet game so please any help would be good.

EDIT: oh nevermind I mistook some of the models to have a gun as the screenshot showed but it seems they don't after all... ^^

Konstrukt marine DOES have reload animation. But no stab animation. however the only way to give the its animations to a villager is to re-rig (using mdlvis for example).

WHAT? It does have a stabbing animation... just play one of the older Afterlife maps and you'll see it. Btw Mechanical Man will you do the animation transfer and re-rig?

@Jaakko
Have you never heard of attachments? All of the konstrukt marines have no weapons, but you can attach any number of weapon models too them (so you can have AK-47's, shotguns, assault rifles, laz0rs, etc. attached to "weapon" or "right/left hand")

Yes I have, I just mistook the konstrukt model from the screenshot since it had a gun.

oh lolz.
BTW,
Male and Female models with team colour clothing and konstrukt light marine animations.
If anyone can make this, even if the animations are custom made and the models too, that would be awesome, probably even better infact.

Status
Not open for further replies.