• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Changes(v1.0)-Made by me

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This a 30 minute demo of my project
Just Edited Human
1.Building time lowered(maybe make it to easy with the townhall reduced time of building to 60 sec)
2.Changed much units.(hp,lumber cost,gold cost,damage)
2.1.Peasant damage lowered to 1-3.
2.2Siege Machine damage got up to 56-61.
2.3Rifleman attack speed has been raised with 0.25 and his damage was lowered to 11.
2.4Keep,Castle saw have been changed,if you download you will see.
2.54 new heroes(deleted the old ones):priest,Summoner,,Aura Master(looks like Kael) and Brave Leader
2.6Sorceress and Priest got new ranks:priest can be Problem,Guide,Chief;Sorceress can be citizen,adept and priestess.
2.7Food cost for every unit been lowered by 1.Farm produces now 10 food,and castle 20.
2.8New upgrades at Arcane Vault.
2.9To see the rest download the map.

Credits:Me(selamiboss),Gizmo7(my friend he gived the idea and some suggestions for units)

Keywords:
Human,Orc,Undead,Night Elf,Elf,High,Elf,Edited
Contents

Human Changes(v1.0)-Made by me (Map)

Reviews
18:10, 21st Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected