• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Human Campaing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, i need help for my campaing, its about the human resistence afther arthas reach the frozen throne. My ideas aren't complete nut the humans MUST win! plz if any1 have ideas pla post them i will like a lot thx!!!!

Level 4
The humans... win?
Ha. The new scourge will drive across the land like a shadow, blackening everything pure and good until Azeroth is a blasted wasteland teeming with abominations from the void.
Or did you not want that to happen?

Level 9

Arthas sends out some guys to kill everyone, everyone is all dying right? So then you get this hero and chop up the killing guys ok? Then you join arthas and you dance and sing around a campfire, then he kills you and the humans somehow gain victory over arthas as he dances around the campfire...

Status
Not open for further replies.