• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

World Of Legeds - RPG Campaing

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Of Legends - RPG Campaign

World Of Legends

mainscreenyml5.jpg

This is an Role Playing Game in sigle player. There will be many locations, outland, azerot and kalimdor, it will hove no connection to the wc story much, only a few ideas. The maps allso will have allmost no connection to the story. There will be quests and many types of creeps. You will be able to level up to 37XX (dont remember exacly) level. Every hero has 3 normal spells, one ultimate and one atrribute bonus. Every spell has 100 levels. A lot items there will be allso.

Races:

1.Human - light and powerfull magic, normal streght, speed, hp.
2.Orc - shaman magic, super streght, more hp then human.
3.Demon - demon magic that cost much mana or very powerull warrior.

Only demon race is playable for now.
Demon Hereos:

1.Death Guard. Has a lot of Hp and dmg, but he is not good sorcerer and he is slow. Can learn:

1.Rain of Fire - Calls down waves of fire that damage units in an area. Each wave deals initial damage and then burns enemies for a few seconds.

2.Stomp - Calls down waves of fire that damage units in an area. Each wave deals initial damage and then burns enemies for a few seconds.

3.Cleaving Attack - The Death Guard strikes with such force that same of his damage strikes through to enemies near the primary attacked unit.

4.Ultimate: Metamorphosis - Transforms the Deth Guard into a Centaur Death Guard whit bonus hit points. And icresed dmg, speed, sight range, armor and mana.

2.Doom Guard. Does't have so much dmg and hp as the Death Guard, but is faster and has better skills. Can learn:

1.Fire Wave - Creates waves of fire in diferent directions.

2.Fire Nova - Blasts enemy units around a target enemy unit with a wave of damaging fire that slows movement and attack rate.

3.Fire Blade - Deals fire damage per second.

4.Ultimate: Reincarnation - When killed, the Doom Guard will come back to life.

3.Voidwalker. Fast and good skills, but little strenght. Ranged attack. Can learn:

1.Soul Drain - Absorbs the soul of a target enemy unit by taking hit points from it every second and giving them to the Voidwalker.

2.Soul Burn - Wreaths an enemy unit in magical flames which cause damage on the soul over time, prevent the casting of spells, and reduce attack damage.

3.Soul Feed - As the Voidwalker attacks, he recives life from the attacked soul.

4.Ultimate: Release Souls - Releases the captured souls that drain the life energies of nearby enemy units. They store the life energy they drain from their victims and use it to replenish Voidwalker's hit points when they return.

4.Warlock. Not as fast as the Voidwalker, little strenght, but he is a good sorcerer. Ranged attack. Can learn:

1.Death Coil - A coil of death that can damage an enemy living unit or heal a friendly Undead unit.

2.Finger Of Death - Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that jumps to nearby enemies. Each jump deals less damage.

3.Destruction Aura - Decrises the armor of nearby units.

4.Ultimate: Soul Steal - Takes the soul of the targeted unit. Can't target heroes.

1.Velm - terraining and file finder. More terrainers are needed!
2.A modeler for campaing screen and items.
3.Icon maker for items and maybe for loading screens.
4.People who suggest, point out bugs on the map.
5.Sameone who can replace me from time to time, i cant work constantly on this project. And it will be much faster whit two makers.
6.More jobs will added probably. Anyone whit ideas and talats may join too.

DemonHeros.JPG

These are the demon hereos.
demonraceln2.jpg

This is the demon race choosing screen.
humanracers1.jpg

This is the human race choosing screen.
loadingscreen1jg8.jpg

This is the loading screen to the map were you choose your race.
orcracekn1.jpg

This is the orc race choosing screen.
sargerasms8.jpg

This is sargeras in the black citadel, the homeland of the demons.

1.Demon Guard spell cleaving attack, when he attacks it playes the spell slam animation - help is needed.

In the current campaing, only demon race is playable. There is a save/load feature only in the Black Citadel Map. To save your hero, type store, to load it, type create "CODE". There is a command in each map, for the music. Type -muto to stop the music, and -play to start the music. The save/load is only for when you want to save your hero, between diferend versions of the campaing. If this project is ever finished, it will be used allso so you can store your hero for a multyplayer map. This version is NOT Protected, but all other will BE Protected.

~Please comment, it took me a lot of time and i wanted to make this campaing very good.

Attachments

• World Of Legents2.2.w3n
    11.7 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Ok Velm, the campaign is unprotected, so you can start working, when free. The topic of the maps is outland, except the Faceless Realm, there its a northland dungeon theme. Credits and rep will be given of course. You can use custom models if needed.

EDIT:If anyone knows how to make an anti-single player cheat protection, will receive credits too.

Level 15
I think you can try it with triggers:
  • Event: player types a message: Cheat enabled!
  • Actions: Defeat for player 1 red
I saw the map. you left me with quite a job. Those doodads were randomly placed, hallways in demon citadel are way too wide.
But thats why I'm here lol.

Last edited:
Didn't work, i also tryed to make this:
  • Anticheat
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing greedisgood as A substring
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing thereisnospoon as An exact match
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing whoseyourdaddy as An exact match
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing iseedeadpeople as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: You cheated!
And still doesn't work ! I have no idea why :/

Level 3
It is possible to prevent players from using cheats with various triggers.
Let's say whosyourdaddy - create player unit tower that is unselectable, has no line of sight and so on... Make him attack enemy tower that is unselectable and so on as well. Make enemy tower regenerate health each second, so only with whosyourdaddy your tower can kill the other tower. And if the other tower dies - instant defeat.

Level 3
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere how to prevent people from using all the cheats. Don't remember now though. Try looking at the helper warcraft forums.
Right now I could only think of iseedeadpeople. Dunno if that's possible though (havent used WE for a while now). Create a unit somewhere in dark area of a map, that is not accesable. Make player instant defeat if that unit is seen or smth like that. (Again, I don't know if that's even possible).

Level 9
Beating greedis, whosy, iseed :

Here dude, hope this helps, it's a Anti-Cheat tutorial made by SomeGuy333:

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=81154

That thread shows how to beat greedisgood, whosyourdaddy and iseedeadpeople with some invisible units located in a hidden spot in the map, if for some reason a player tries to cheat, it detects it, and defeats the player...for the thereisnospoon cheat, i suggest making a issued order trigger on a "invisible unit" owned by a useless computer player every few seconds, than check if the unit's mana changed...if it don't, defeat the player...

If you want any ideas for hero's skills, im here!

Level 15
Dude you gave me hell for every terrainer. Wide hallways, huge doodadless maps...
But I can finish it all by friday or thursday. I'm finishing the black citadel.

Last edited:
Level 15
Here's the pic of the black citadel entrance. The camera had a big clipoff so you can see all the way to the end of the map.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 15
Yes exams are making big pressure on my side too. In a week or 2 I'll continue working on the 13th legion and other jobs.

How is it going?

Level 12
Didn't work, i also tryed to make this:
  • Anticheat
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing greedisgood as A substring
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing thereisnospoon as An exact match
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing whoseyourdaddy as An exact match
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing iseedeadpeople as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: You cheated!
And still doesn't work ! I have no idea why :/

it doesn't work because blizzard made it that way so nobody could deactive this.

Level 2
I can help if you want. i'm a good trigger guy (ONLY GUI).. :) you can pm or write in this thread if you want me to help...

//Seph

Status
Not open for further replies.