• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human.blp

Here a skin i made for a new project of mine.. ''you will see later'', it represent 1 of the races found in it, the Human....

This skin have been made for the 40 animated Villager made by K.C

hope you enjoy it ;D

AND GIVE CREDIT!

Keywords:
Paladin, Human, Villager, Warrior, Footman, Protector, Guardian, Guard, Knight
Contents

Human.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:38, 28th May 2009 Dan van Ohllus: This skin looks really neat, and will be a great addition for the villager civilians.

M

13:38, 28th May 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
This skin looks really neat, and will be a great addition for the villager civilians.

Yeah, i'm always focusing on the warp version because has a skinner, you learn fast that Blizzard models are REALLY WIERD! at some places, like they scretch texture or it's not well aligned.. so i'm always focusing more on the warp version than the unwarp, because anyway, we only see the warp ingame :D

Last edited:
Level 6
I like it REALLY much but the face is rather weird. Looks like a gorilla or monkey something :p but the rest of the skin is nice! :thumbs_up: