• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

hugging wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm pretty sure this is going to get me banned for life... but

Hug me wars is a game of ambush! how to play this game?

paste a hyper link of the person you think needs a hug.
from there everyone could find fun and creative ways to say and express your hug to them.
this can be a YouTube link, a blurb, a lol pic or anything that could bring that person a laugh and make their day.

hug me wars!

hi, I'm the Lord of Chaos and I'm tagging whitefang

www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/whitefang/

remember to pm them, not vm... ok maybe 1 vm, but if you see a' hug attack' already then pm

Last edited:
Level 21
No,Don't hug me!
This can actually become a fun little thing if we make aim it at all members,rather than only depressed people.We shouldn't play on other's emotions and mental states or take advantage of it

Level 21
Please don't spam users profiles/pm them with chain messages. If you want to do this then that's fine, but it must stay within this thread.
Would it be fine if we did this:
You have been tagged for a hug!
*hugs*

or something similar ?

Roland

R

Roland

Good thing my profile is private and exclusive for my friends, Not chumps that'll spam garbage messages..

What's the use of this topic? attention seeking or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.