• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Huge Castle - Castle Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hellou,

I'm working a project, doing a coop castle defense against IA. Actually, I've made 3/4 of units and so, started doing the castle. Just wanna show it to ya and ask what do you think of it ? It's not finish at all (it still empty), but it is just a preview to know what do you guys think about it ?

At least, it is the first time I'm working on terrain by myself, I'm more a lore/units maker.

Castle.png

Thanks for your comments o/

Level 21
Using reforged graphics?
Keep in mind/be warned that this will reduce performance greatly when dealing with huge battles - like an onslaught of creeps.

Level 7
Yes. I though about this indeed, I'll see how its going. In case it makes the map "lagging" too much and perfromances being slowed, then I'll reduce the size of the map and so, number of units :) Your warning is nice, thank ya o/

At least, I've made a maximum of units for the creeps wave, so the amount of units on the map will be limited. Will see how it goes like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.