• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Defend Your Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am making my first map. The playable area is basically a large X on the map with a player's "castle" at each end. The goal is to kill your enemies' castles while protecting yours. Periodically waves of enemy troops will come at you in increasing dificulty, and you can buy your own units to defend your castle or to send at your enemies. I have most of this down, but I've run into a few problems:

1)How in GOD'S NAME do I lock the computer players/colors/races when you start a game?

2)On the leaderboard, I've already set it so it displays everyone's castles health, but I also want it to display your TEAM'S kills. I have created an integer array variable "kill", and every time something dies, it adds one to the killer's kill varable. I've made a trigger that: "Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 5 (Yellow) in theboard to (kills[(Player number of Player 1 (Red))] + kills[(Player number of Player 2 (Blue))])" every second, but it doesn't update...

Level 2
Heh, cause player 5 is just a computer, and I already have values updating for players 1, 2, 3, and 4. So it would overide that if I set it to one of those.

Level 2
Okay, I'll go over the triggers asociated with that. But what I really want to know is how to lock the computer players/races/colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.