• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
25gtbip.png

Finally I completed the model conversion (with an another model, which is not obj mesh) as well as I rotate it to the correct place. Now as semi-final step, I just need to know how to texture it correctly. After watching numerous tutorial videos, I failed on the attempt. Please tell me, how you do the texturing (I linked the editor view and the model) if you need to do it (Of course I will do it).

MODIFY QUESTION: How I need to texture the model TO look like this? free obj mode magma elemental
BY USING the texture above.

MY SOLUTION: Just I needed to shift the .tga to make fit.

Last edited:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
For the future, please don't use the report button to request closing of a thread. Simply post your solution to the problem. Keep in mind, this is a public forum. People may come across this thread because they have the same problem too. If you post the solution, you may even get rep for it. Also, they won't have to start a new thread about the same.

Level 8
Thanks! However I saw many closed thread, what about them?

Also Icemanbo told me, that the report button can be used to request close threads.

Otherwise I noticed, that I no longer able to give reason to edit a thread.

Level 8
Well... yes, I know this too. :D I myself work with low sized maps and less custom models right now. I redone with the converting, by the informations, which I found on chaosrealm. It means now I can animate this without any error message.
I exported the blend as obj, then in milkshape, I exported it to mdx, thanks to the mdx exporter. Now I just have to animate it.
TELL ME: 1.27 patch improve my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.