• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
  1. How do I make the whole map viewable to all players and they don't need to walk there just to see it?
  2. Also how to I creep spawn in 5 different locations on the map?
  3. And 1 more thing ho do i make a duel mode!
Thanks In Advance:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
Donut3.5 answered u question 1

I will answer u 2 and 3

!-2-!

-Create 5 regions
-Make one trigger like this :
  • Creep Spawn
  • Events
    • -Every 30 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Units-Create 1 (your creep(s)) at (your region 1) facing (an angle if u want)
    • Units-Create 1 (your creep(s)) at (your region 2) facing (an angle if u want)
    • Units-Create 1 (your creep(s)) at (your region 3) facing (an angle if u want)
    • Units-Create 1 (your creep(s)) at (your region 4) facing (an angle if u want)
    • Units-Create 1 (your creep(s)) at (your region 5) facing (an angle if u want)
Tell me if you want creeps to move too.

!-3-!

The duel system is easy, though i need to know how you want ur duels to be done. For eg its free for all, Last Man Standing, Random Hero Duel Pick what ? Tell me and ill edit this post to answer u.

Adding rep is good for your health and mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.