• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

spawn..2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i want help with making a spawning system 4 my map

i want a timer to show wen the next wave is comming.(theres more than 1 spawn site) and i want to increase the attackers 4 ewery lvl(and mabey change the attackers) and then make a trigger that is tuning on the other triggers wen all attackers are dead.

:infl_thumbs_up: TY in advance:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 27
When all units of the previous level died you make a trigger to set a bolean variable (expample: Nextlevel = True) to true.. when the level isnt completed you set it to False..

When you start the next level you repeat the trigger of creating the timer,you also set nextlevelcreatures = Peasant (just an example) and then you run the level trigger again?

If you dont get it .. i can slowly explain it ;)

-=EDIT=-

Will look like this?

-[highlight]events[/code]-
Timed - every 0.01 seconds of game time do
-[highlight]Conditions[/code]-
None
-[highlight]Actions[/code]-
If/Then/else - If units owned by player (example) equal to 0
-[highlight]Then[/code]-
Set nextlevel = True
Run (nextleveltrigger)
Set Levelcreature = Peasant
-[highlight]Else[/code]-
Do nothing

Then the nextleveltrigger would like this?

-[highlight]events[/code]-
None
-[highlight]Conditions[/code]-
nextlevel = true
-[highlight]Actions[/code]-
Create unit (levelcreature) at (playablemaparea) and order to walk to (regionexample)
wait 2.00 seconds
Create unit (levelcreature) at (playablemaparea) and order to walk to (regionexample)
wait 2.00 seconds
wait 2.00 seconds
wait 2.00 seconds
wait 2.00 seconds
wait 2.00 seconds
wait 2.00 seconds
E.T.C ( depends on how much units you want.. this is the long way i dont want to think of a short way,i hope you can figure out the short way urself :p )

Hope this helped...

Last edited:
Level 8
ye thanks. il e-mail you if i dont get it?

Edit:: can you make this trigger in a map with 4 spawn places? i wuld be verry pleased if u did!

Edited::(aganb) wath type of variable is it?'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.