• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Use Warcraft 3 Model Editer Propaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry For my Broken english.

yay at last i open the WC3Model Editer
after making(3 hour)
.................................................................................
yay finally doned!!!
when open animation controller,
..................................................................................
Ding!A Monster Then Monster Thing Come out:vw_wtf::vw_wtf:ahh::goblin_boom::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

who can teach me WC3Model Editer Exacaly Node Editor

Last edited:
Level 3
Whats your language Naruto? I could help u in spanish, french and russian, if u want.

Why do you need to use the Model Editor? Do you want to create a model from zero, import a 3D max model, create a colored text or a loading screen? Each Model Editor tool has its proper usage. We'll be able to help you if you'll express your question clearly.

Whats your language Naruto? I could help u in spanish, french and russian, if u want.

Why do you need to use the Model Editor? Do you want to create a model from zero, import a 3D max model, create a colored text or a loading screen? Each Model Editor tool has its proper usage. We'll be able to help you if you'll express your question clearly.

emm my language is mix...(malay, chinese, english) cuz im from malaysia but all also not very good,... u can teach me using simple english can??

Ask(Bisik):Do you want to create a model from zero, import a 3D max model, create a colored text or a loading screen? Each Model Editor tool has its proper usage. We'll be able to help you if you'll express your question clearly.??????

answer(me):yes sure sure i want to learn yaya yaya really,but wif free program oh?

Level 22
If you use google translator, it will look better you know? Type in your language and make it translate to English, it won't be 100% good but better. Also you're better off without using emoticons.

There are tutorials, this one is most about editing:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/create-models-only-free-tools-107544/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/making-effects-magos-35101/ wil tell you what some of the options of magos mean

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/3d-modeling-tutorials-282/model-editing-114210/ too

Level 19
emm my language is mix...(malay, chinese, english) cuz im from malaysia but all also not very good,... u can teach me using simple english can??

Ask(Bisik):Do you want to create a model from zero, import a 3D max model, create a colored text or a loading screen? Each Model Editor tool has its proper usage. We'll be able to help you if you'll express your question clearly.??????

answer(me):yes sure sure i want to learn yaya yaya really,but wif free program oh?

Haha, nice to meet you, I'm from your neighbour, Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.