• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Use Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am working on learning how to make a sample map with Andromeda.(Andromeda is in extension to galaxy for more info click here) If Anyone has any information on how to make it past this step, it would be very helpful.

What I have Done
1. Get Starcraft 2
2. Download Andromeda
3. Get Java
4. Get NotePad++ (Optional)
5. Get Extension for NotePad++(Optional)
6. Found A Demo Map That allows you to use custom script and save it. (Element of Water Made)
8. Create a .a Type File and Add to Map. (Thats The file attached)

Where I am Stuck
Putin the include in the script and being able to save the map, currently its commented out as i cant save it with the include.

So, How do I Add the Include?
The tutorial under 3.2 Says...

* You can then include them with a normal galaxy include directive (in andromeda code in your map)
* The include must have the relative path from the map to the file. The extension .a is omitted.

So if you created a script file named foo.a and placed it in the subfolder bar then the correct include is:

include "bar/foo"

Attachments

• Galaxy Demo.zip
    10 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.