• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to uncontrolable the unit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Without the command icons and it does not react to hotkeys either, the only input you can do is right-click. Rally uses up the right-click for setting the rally point and is parallel castable.

Of course, this won't prevent the AI and standard behavior like automatically attacking nearby enemies.

If it is not that way for you, upload a test map with the issue because it works for me.

@defskull: I do not think so since I have observed that you can slightly change the actions of spawns in Castle Fight. They are probably reordered on events or periodically.

Level 26
I can confirm the interruption. Rally is not properly parallel executable after all. Then you would have to restore the previous order on order event. Other than that, I am not aware of a method to really selectively block the input/order although there is some rare glitch in wc3 where you cannot order your unit anymore until you reselect it or where it does not take any of your inputs until it has finished existing orders.

Level 8
every 0,03 seconds of the game

order unit to STOP

or,

unit is issued an order targeting an object

order unit to STOP

+ silence, for the no targeting spells.

NOTE: Do not combine, unit is issued an order with no target, and order unit to STOP. The world will collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.