• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Make targeted unit uncontrolable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I want to make a spell that make the targeted unit uncontrolable. By saying uncontrolable, I mean that unit:
+Cannot attack, cast spell or use items.
+Will wander around.
+Owner of that unit can still give order to it but it wont follow. For example: When the unit is wandering, the player can order it to move but the unit will still be wandering around, not follow that order.
I have read some thread about this but they all came with the same way is changing the owner to Neutral Passive. However, since they're Neutral Passive and they wont be consider as enemy so it'll make some spell wont work on the target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.