• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to remove hit point bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Is there a way to completely remove hit point bars? I am creating new kind of map and hit point bars are useless because i have no hit point and hit point bars seems annoying and people always play with "always show health bars"

This is NOT i need

* lower the selection circle of units
* ask players "disable always show health bars*

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Have you experimented with locust (the ability)? I think it was: add locust, hide unit, show unit, remove locust or some shit like that.

Or if you want lazy solution set the selection size to negative value, but the selection circle will partly sink to ground.

Level 24
You could either
1, Set the selection circle size to -10. (By far the easiest solution.)
2, Delocust your units using a transform ability from locusted units. (The units are also unselectable at that point.)
3, Remove the health bar resources. (Havent tested this method.) The idea is to make them completely transparant.

Level 15
Tried changing all of these skins and models so they represent nothing:

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

But I'm still left with this in-game:

Screenshot_18.png

Does someone know what skin/model inside the mpq controls that black bar background or is it hardcoded?

Status
Not open for further replies.