• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to remove green thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've downloaded some icons and they work great (I use them as hero spell icons). But when i can't choose a spell (when you just push the red + and you haven't leveld up one more level) they are green, how can i get this thing to work so you dont see the green thing?

Edit: Sry for posting at trigger and stuff, forgot it was about triggers in here :)

Last edited:
Level 7
Hmmm I hope you put away the "War3mapImported" path...
And another thing: It happends very often that you can't see spell-icons when you HAVEN'T any skill point...That means when there's no little number next to the "+", it should be normal that you see a green box. (But I think there aren't SO much people who watch their spells without skill points :)

Level 7
it's not an error really it's just a replacement for missing Buttons.

If your icon is called "BTNMyIcon.blp" you will need a disabled version, which is tinted darker and has no frame, with the path "DISBTNMyIcon.blp"

Then you must import both icons, and change their paths to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMyIcon.blp
and
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNMyIcon.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.