• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to paint the MONA LISA with MS PAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
omg .. this is incredible .. what a tallent, i wish i could do 1/100 like he does

Level 21
There are paintings better than the Mona Lisa. The only reason it's so popular is because of who painted it and it's history of being stolen. If some random dude had painted it, it'd be nothing too special :p

Don't get me wrong, it's a good painting, but there are better.

Anyway, that's some talent that guy has. Who cares if he used a tablet?

Level 36
Yes, myspace, that's very sick too.

And of course he used a tablet. Every single one of these videos featuring someone drawing or painting something in any program is done by a skilled tablet user. Nobody has the time or skill to waste using a mouse. It's not about using a mouse, it's about showing off the capabilities of MS paint.

Level 21
yeh this isnt done with a mouse i dont think, i know some of these are. like the one where the guy draws the car is done with a mouse which is pretty cool, but this one i think not. im basing this on the fact that most of the ones done properly free hand with a mouse come out very cartoony and a little distorted. i would imagine this to be very very difficult to recreate a picture as accurately as that just with a mouse, but if it is just with a mouse its pretty impressive.

edit: this is the car one i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElrldD02if0&mode=related&search=

as you can see it is cartoony and a little out of shape (i think, but not much) where as that mona lisa is so similar that i would struggle to believe there wasnt something else at work there.

Level 19
You can use something better then a tablet :D

Its not a mouse either.

Forgot whats it called but all you need is a white board, and this projector what is connected into your pc or laptop then you place these corner parts on the white board so you can link the white board to the laptop/pc and you can place a picture on ms paint on the white board then you get the electric pen that is connected to the software then you can draw on the image and their you go a image that looks like you used a mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.