• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make this Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm making a spell called blazing attack.
It has a percentage to blazed an enemy unit on each attack.

And now i want to make a spell that support that spell. Each time this spell is activated, it make blazing attack do 100% on each attack, but it drains mana.

Level 3
Event:
A unit is attacked
Condition:
Attacking unit is equal to <Hero>
Random Integer between 1 and 10 is equal to 1
Actions:
Unit> Set health of attacked unit to _________
Set timer> Every 1 second do actions
+Loop Actions
Unit> Set mana of attacking unit to Arithmetic( 10 - Current mana of attacking unit)

Something close to that, I'd have to run it through and double check everything to make sure it works, but I'm fairly sure that should be the way to do it, if you have trouble I'll go through and check it myself.

Level 3
Event:
A unit is attacked
Condition:
Attacking unit is equal to <Hero>
Random Integer between 1 and 10 is equal to 1
Actions:
Unit> Set health of attacked unit to _________
Set timer> Every 1 second do actions
+Loop Actions
Unit> Set mana of attacking unit to Arithmetic( 10 - Current mana of attacking unit)

Something close to that, I'd have to run it through and double check everything to make sure it works, but I'm fairly sure that should be the way to do it, if you have trouble I'll go through and check it myself.

Level 3
Thank you very much, but it wasn't like that.

The spell should do like this:
1. Blazing attack - give a chance (not 100%) to blazed enemy unit
2. 100% Blazing attack, - give 100 % to blazed enemy units

I already managed to make it somehow.

There's another problem about another spell, i'll try to managed it first before i ask here.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.