• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First advanced Trigger Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is my first time to make an advanced trigger spell, I don't know a command to make my unit (crimson) to cast a spell (crimson blaze)

This skill is kinda of:
When cast 3 <crimson> summoned (completed)
Order <crimson> to cast <crimson blaze> (not work)

Must I edit shockwave for this??

Level 3
youre probably doing something wrong post the whole triger --- ur either makeing the dummy unit dissapear too fast --- or have something wrong with the dummy (he has no mana and spell costs mana ) or u didnt set orc - taureh cheaftain - shockwave at the uniit -- issue order target a unit function --- to do this i usually add a game text message to see if the trigger runs at all , try to se if u did something wrong and post back ill help

Level 7
Close this thread... I was fix it myself, it's to hard for me to fix trriger so I use JASS... Even this is my first JASS but It works good ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.