• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

how to make multiple shots READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
in my game im tryna make units have rapid attack. thus hopeing multiple projectiles shoot out back to back at the target. but even when the attack speed is .25 i still only see one projectile shoot out the other one only comes out after the first one hits. any ideas how i can make the attack look rapid with multiple projectiles shootn at the target?

Level 8
Have you set the max and min attack speeds in the Gameplay Constants? Those values overide the values from object editor and basicly cap a lot of things.

Failing that you coul try to make a trigger that created multiple dummy units in quick succession and order them to attack the target. If you make the dummy attacks look like the original unit's attack it should look like burst fire.

Level 9
yes: slower projectiles, and set
"Combat - Attack1 - Animation Damage Point"
to 0.00.

If you're not in an english-speaking country, and you can't figure out the equivalent of "Combat - Attack1 - Animation Damage Point", then go to the Unit Editor,
press Ctrl + D and set to 0.00 "dmgpt1"

Attachments

• Unit-Fields.jpg
    Unit-Fields.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.