• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to make Announcing voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My map needs some Announcer sounds, like "Red team scores" and the like (but its really specifiec to my map so i wont be able to find it on the internet or anything).

a good exemple would be the kill announcments in DotA.

how do i make it? i use Audiocity and mess around with the pitch but its not really getting there XD

Level 7
can you edit the voices? cuz in order to make announcing voices almost everyone can act, the trick is to make it sound... announcing XD

Try "A Woman Has Come Of Age".

Level 7
you have a pretty funny accent XD

well what you did i can do myself, i have a voice too (no offence) :p

the secret is to make it sound.. idk, announcing, like in all these big games.

check out dota's announcing: http://www.dotaart.com/double-kill-...-sound-clip-collection-full-version-t270.html

i think they change the pitch alot, also they add echo and they probebly have a guy with a good voice for the job.

if someone can do that it will be great, if not i guess ill live without it.

Level 7
WEll i know that and that's the reason i opend this thread: in hope someone could point me to how to learn to do it.

Level 12
you have a pretty funny accent XD

well what you did i can do myself, i have a voice too (no offence) :p

the secret is to make it sound.. idk, announcing, like in all these big games.

check out dota's announcing: http://www.dotaart.com/double-kill-...-sound-clip-collection-full-version-t270.html

i think they change the pitch alot, also they add echo and they probebly have a guy with a good voice for the job.

if someone can do that it will be great, if not i guess ill live without it.

No... ever played Unreal Tournament? That's where they got the voices from.

Status
Not open for further replies.