• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make Alliance menu available for Single player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello every Body!

I was just wondering how I can:
  1. Make alliance options available for single player, which is just like F11 in multilayer game. I did not really do any experiment on this :/, a bit busy.
    Edit: Any menu added, showing the players, just like the Alliance option or so, is serving fine for me.
  2. Make it possible for the players to change their place, like dota. so the player can choose to be player 1 or 2 or 10 etc.. This is not so important though,and I think I can make it with little experiment, but I am just concerned about the first point.

Last edited:
Level 16
I guess number two should just be done through making 2 or more forces, instead of one big force containing all the players. I yet did not experiment that, but thats what I noticed in campaign maps. Now please, ask me not what force means, this is just what the player properties in scenario says

Level 16
I have no problem of ruining Warcraft for the sake of this menu. If that was true, which file should we edit, and what should we edit in it.

EDIT: I think I have read something about changing menu's of the quest or whatever. I just want a menu to shows the players and player name. Well, I have no idea how to change menus
edited the first post

Last edited:
Level 16
  • WhoAreThePlayers
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -Who? as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Quest - Display to (All players) the Simple Hint message: (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
One way to solve it...

Last edited:
Level 16
This is not the best way. It just shows the players. Is there any better way? Some times I may need to give $$ to ally, share/unshare vision. I know it is computer but maybe someone want to make an alliance system. (e.g. you give computer gold and ally him, and he react and be your ally)

Status
Not open for further replies.