• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] How to make a volcano not walkable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yeah I know about Object Editor -> Tree/Destructible -> Volcano -> Path - is walkable but even if I set this to false I still can walk through it.

I've modified the volcano's scale... could that be the problem? I'd like a big not walkable volcano on my map :p

Level 14
The model scale would be the problem. You could try to increase the collision size, but it rarely works. Changing the pathing texture won't help either. You're best bet is to use pathing blockers to surround the volcano and make sure units don't have teleport abilities. If they can, put Abyss or alot of 1-up or 1-down cliffs to block unit pathing under the volcano.

//\\oo//\\

Level 4
Alright thanks guys

Edit: This thread can be closed :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.