• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

How to make a unit intercept a projectile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a map that is like modern warfare type and there will be zombies and other enemies that will try to kill you from very far.So what i want to do is like this:
When an enemy shoots something(like maybe a missile) then the unit(the unit that the enemy is shooting) can destroy the projectile before it hits him(like in Command and Conquer Generals the Paladin tank unit can destroy missiles or rockets),how do i do that,do i need to make a trigger or something? :ogre_rage:

Level 6
When a Projectile comes near a certain type of unit then the unit shoots a Projectile that follows and intercepts the Projectile that is shot at it.Thats what I want to do.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think you should give up on the feature as of now. Although it's doable, it requires moderate knowledge on the game. Or then you can hire someone to make it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.