• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make a passive slowing ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi all, I'm not sure this is the right forum for this thread, apologizes if it isn't, I'm new.
I have a problem, I'm making a GREEN map and I'm almost done with all of the buildings, I just need help for this problem of mine. I want one of my buildings to have a slowing effect on its attacks (to slow targets' movement speed by a percent). It is easy, I can just add "Frost Attack" to the tower and I'm done, but I want the percent of slowing to increase after each upgrade of the tower (10levels).

So, I need to make 10 abilities that will be added to each tower level. (example: 1 level - 10% slow, 10 level 60% slow). But how? I've been searching for passive abilities with slow effect on targets, and haven't find any.

p.s. I used "Slow Poison" for a base since it has 'Movement Speed Factor', but it doesn't slows units' MS, that's because the base ability is meant to have damage per second effect, not ms slowing effect :(

HELP!!! :C

Level 7
I made my necromancers have a passive aura that slows nearby enemies movement and attack speed by x% while they are within the radius I know you may not use it but I made it using. (Slow Aura: Tornado)
fAb5p.png

Status
Not open for further replies.