• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to link a single post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey staff members
You posted in Site Discussion :p

How can I link a single post from another user in a post of mine?
You click on the date / time they posted. This should give you a link in your address bar that you can copy and paste. Alternatively, you can right-click on the date / time and click "Copy link address"

EDIT

I think the "Copy Link Address" is specific to Google Chrome. I'm not sure if it has similar wording to FireFox, Edge, etc. A drop down menu should still appear that lets you copy the URL.

Last edited:
Level 14
Sry, I addressed this question at the staff, because your guys are the ones to know this most probably.

Well, thanks KILLCIDE, after I have read your answer, I did realize, that there is this little number for every post, and by clicking on it, a bb code of that post will popp up.

How to link a single post?

Thank you, problem solved :)

Edit:

In Firefox, you have to right click the time and then "copy link adress"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.