• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how to increase max. lvl of heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hello everyone on the hive,
I want to know how do people increase the maximum level for abilities and heroes. because in my campaign I want my heroes maximum level for heroes to be 25 instead of just 10.

Help Please..

Level 4
Hello everyone on the hive,
I want to know how do people increase the maximum level for abilities and heroes. because in my campaign I want my heroes maximum level for heroes to be 25 instead of just 10.

Help Please..

Abilities:

Depending on the ability, there should be a tab in the object editor and when you click on the desired ability, so long as that it's the right ability; there should be a value option "has levels: True/False" "levels: 1,2,3,etc." You should see what im talking about when you open the editor.

Hero Level:

Click on the advanced tab, Click "gameplay constants" Scroll about halfway down and click "use custom Gameplay Constants" And change "Hero Maximum Level" to the desired amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.