• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to increase evasion chance based on hero INT ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
cud sm1 pls tell me how to create an evasion spell which takes a percentage of INT as evasion chance(similar to silencers glaive) ??

Level 9
i think i can help

heres what you need to do...
1. work out a integer system according to int(e.g 10 int 2 % chance)
2.Create a dummy ability for evasion e.g a item ability that will be the ACTUAL evasion.
3.Create a view able(Hero) ability for evasion.
4.Create a Trigger that has the event unit is attacked
5.Add the condition that triggering unit has ability ( level of (ability) is greater than 0)
Note: Make sure this is your Hero ability.
6.This is the major flaw... You need a level for each % chance to Dodge...
7.Add these 2 actions to your trigger....
If level of (dummy) is = 0 add ability (dummy) to triggering unit
Set level of ability (dummy) to (formula)

So what happens now is that when the unit with this ability is attacked it will set the chance to dodge to what you specified…
If this doesn’t work and if you don’t mind send me your map at [email protected] and I’ll do it for you…

Status
Not open for further replies.