• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to import map settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. Well, my question is this, I've been working on a map, and I've changed quite a lot of things, models, stats, unit/building/doodad scales, triggers, so on, and so on.

However, I want to start off with a new map(mostly because when I started the original map, I made it kind of small as I didn't think I'd be dedicated to the project), which will essentially have the -same- triggers, unit models, unit/doodad/building, and unit stats as this one has, only the terrain and terrain size'll be different.

So, yes, is there any way to basically import all of the aforementioned settings to the new map(of course without importing the old one's terrain size)? Thanks in advance!

Level 13
Don't bother if i misunderstud

Yes there is for object editor.
for example i wan't to export the all the items from my map, so basically i will click on the item tab > Then file Export Item settings > Save it Go to my map then > Import item settings

For the one in import manager
There is a tab if you right click called Export all files then save it

There is my answer.... SO if i misunderstud please don't be harsh on me

Status
Not open for further replies.