• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to get rid of flamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Nope, I am not a Dotard because since April 2004 with War3 I started playing melee, you know, where it requires actual skill unlike some Dota. But I must have done around 200 Dota games throughout the years since I never occupied my playing time with that map. For that it was enough to never end like 0:5 1:7 and stats like these. Whenever you help a lot and have at least 50% kills/deaths and not 20% kills, no one tells you anything, if you die too much and even prevent a fellow mate from killing a hero or kill steal, flamming is reasonable.

Don't make yourself look so noble.. you must be enjoying how someone dies 5 times per minute in your team lawl...

And even if you have played more than me, I doubt you have played Dota as early as err i dont remmeber 2006 when I first played it. I've seen from WC3 Banlists to tools that kick players and were used in Dota. Also I have played Sotis on SC2 which is no different though quite unbalanced unlike Dota, and there feeding helps a lot the opponent.

And while it is true that you can win if you are some tank hero with super dmg or life vs some other naps who can't beat you together - how many times does that happen or are you just theorizing? It's clear that in most cases mass feeding leads to one sided games and ever heard of switching players? Better kick the noobs and switch players for a GG than let them feed and hope that you still beat that..

I am not in the position of flamming people in Dota, since I myself am not good.

Level 14
Nope, I am not a Dotard because since April 2004 with War3 I started playing melee, you know, where it requires actual skill unlike some Dota. But I must have done around 200 Dota games throughout the years since I never occupied my playing time with that map. For that it was enough to never end like 0:5 1:7 and stats like these. Whenever you help a lot and have at least 50% killss/deaths and not 20% kills, no one tells you anything, if you die too much and even prevent a fellow mate from killing a hero or kill steal, gtfo.

And even if you have played more than me, I doubt you have played Dota as early as err i dont remmeber 2006 when I first played it. I've seen from WC3 Banlists to tools that kick players and were sued in Dota. Also I have played Sotis on SC2 which is no differentm though quite unbalaced and there feeding helps a lot the opponent.

And while it is true that you can win if you are some tank hero with super dmg or life vs some other naps who can't beat you together - how many times does that happen or are you just theorizing? It's clear that in most cases mass feeding leads to one sided games and ever heard of switching players? Better kick the noobs and switch players for a GG than let them feed and hope that you still beat that..

I am not in the position of flamming people in Dota, since I myself am not good.

I see.

Level 35
if you want to deal with flamers, then fear not! i, the love guru, will help you!

first you want to open up by meeting their family

do whatever you can to seduce the flamer's mother. this can be easily achieved by purchasing flowers and complimenting her hygiene.

next up, you want to be spontaneous. land a kiss on her cheek! blindfold her and take her to a surprise dinner! the choice is yours!

now, if all is going well, you may be able to initiate coitus, but how you initiate it is wherein lies the technique! what you want to do is pretend that you are uncertain about it and make HER believe that SHE is the one initiating coitus! this works because mums are control freaks!

when you wake up in the morning next to this woman, you may be in one of two occurrences!

the first one is when the flamer doesn't live with their parents anymore. in this particular case, you will use the house phone to talk to them and ask them if they would like to speak with their mother. do this really early in the morning to imply that you stayed overnight!

the second one is when they flamer still lives with their parents. in this case, you will want to sneak into their room and dip their hand in warm water! when they wake up, you will be waiting for them to say 'you're wetter than your mother was last night'!

if you need more advice on dealing with flamers, ask me, the love guru!

Level 4
Write their name on the death note!!!

Good one.
I'll choose Necrolyte next time and make an imba build. Then I can say "I will write your name in my Death Note" *Hunts targeted player* *Use all imba clickable items and combo to DEATH*
:thumbs_up:

{EDIT}
if you want to deal with flamers, then fear not! i, the love guru, will help you!

first you want to open up by meeting their family

do whatever you can to seduce the flamer's mother. this can be easily achieved by purchasing flowers and complimenting her hygiene.

next up, you want to be spontaneous. land a kiss on her cheek! blindfold her and take her to a surprise dinner! the choice is yours!

now, if all is going well, you may be able to initiate coitus, but how you initiate it is wherein lies the technique! what you want to do is pretend that you are uncertain about it and make HER believe that SHE is the one initiating coitus! this works because mums are control freaks!

when you wake up in the morning next to this woman, you may be in one of two occurrences!

the first one is when the flamer doesn't live with their parents anymore. in this particular case, you will use the house phone to talk to them and ask them if they would like to speak with their mother. do this really early in the morning to imply that you stayed overnight!

the second one is when they flamer still lives with their parents. in this case, you will want to sneak into their room and dip their hand in warm water! when they wake up, you will be waiting for them to say 'you're wetter than your mother was last night'!

if you need more advice on dealing with flamers, ask me, the love guru!

I don't get it...

(Oops. Double-post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.