• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix bugging skill that the other skill can't be caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, i'm new here and i'm really new on triggering for Warcraft III World Editor. Recently, i use "omnislash" skill that i downloaded from this site. It's actually fun and i want to use it for my custom skill. It's done when i use in another map, my own map. We all know "omnislash" using trigger editor to active the skill, right?

But, when i create a new skill and it using trigger editor too, it seems that the omnislash take the priority than my other skill. What i have here is like this:
- I create "omnislash"-like skill, namely skypiercing strike.
- I create another skill (namely "single flash") that using trigger editor.
- I use them to one example hero.
- The hero learn single flash and success to cast it.
- The hero learn "skypiercing strike" and success to caster it.
- I want the hero to cast "single flash" again, but...
- The hero cast "skypiercing strike", not the "single flash" skill.
<This bug occurs when the hero has learnt "skypiercing strike" skill>

Why is it like that? Is there a problem on triggering or an error from memory leaks? Need help, please! If there need the trigger, i will be pleasure to post it >.<"

Level 4
Do you mean change the order in Object Editor "Text - Order String - Use/Turn On"? Or where should i change the order ID that you meant?
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, because i really new in here >.<"

Level 4
Thanks a lot guys, i use another skill that i got from Huskar - Lifebreak skill. It has "Level* - Data - Base Order ID" in Object Editor :D the skill now can active, +rep for you two

Status
Not open for further replies.