• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to enable this upgrade at x level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So for my unit. I set the unit so it can upgrade into another unit. Via setting the unit is a building to true and then setting the next unit as the next build.

I added a research requirement for the unit to be able to upgrade into the other unit.

Gyazo - d5354b5938573a3aafbc31b4ac62a161.png

I'd copy paste the whole trigger but it's huge and I don't feel like deleting the non related parts :p

But basically the trigger is running, but that requirement isn't being researched. And it's still greyed out.

After the trigger runs, still is greyed out:

Gyazo - 188cc08d1fbbec26fb3d27dbcab68857.gif

Level 15
the trigger is simply ordering a unit to do the research if none of the units have it nothing will happen

for the research to auto be completed with triggers u use this
  • Player - Set the current research level of (your reasearch) to 1 for (your player)
p.s i really hope you're doing more then editing some 1 elses map (Vamprism Fire )

Level 12
the trigger is simply ordering a unit to do the research if none of the units have it nothing will happen

for the research to auto be completed with triggers u use this
  • Player - Set the current research level of (your reasearch) to 1 for (your player)
p.s i really hope you're doing more then editing some 1 elses map (Vamprism Fire )

Thanks!

I'm one of the leaders of the clan VFG-Vampirism Fire Gaming Vampirism Gaming Community Boards
We host Vampirism Fire games 24/7
Our last developer died late 2016. He did not share the source with anyone else, and he also protected the map quite well so that none of us could get access too it. I've completely remade the map from scratch, and am working on getting it the same as the current version 5.12 so that I can start doing new updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.