• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to darken a DISBTN? / DISBTN PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I tried making a BTN / DISBTN out of this picture

150px-Aragorn300ppx.png

however the Tools I used did not work perfectly so I simple made the Icon without Borders. It works InGame and the DISBTN is shown correctly although I did make Alpha Paths (FROM TGA TO BPL you should not). Reason is that the wc3viewer told me to do so although thehelper said that the pixeldensity needs to be 24bit. Wc3Viewer however said it needs to be 32 bit. Only problem I have is that the image is not darkened when the hero dies. I used the same image as BTN and DISBTN so it basically just stays the same. Now I need to darken the image exactly to the tone of Wc3 DISBTN. I thought of making it Black/White but then I'd have to redo all other Icons; I already integrated them for every other hero (not made by myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.