• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DISBTN trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okay, First I have edited the abilty critical strike, in the process I have changed the icon to one i imported (from the hive ^_^). But when the hero who has the skill doesn't have the required level it turns green. i have tried importing the DISBTN which came with the icon as custom path: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNCriticalStrike.blp

however...this didnt work How do i add this!

Second is pretty much same thing, but this time its a custom skill with a imported icon that i need to add a DISBTN for

Thanks!

Level 8
Well this occured to me also and I found the solution. You need to have the black bar around the DISBTN otherwise it won't show. So find any DISBTN that works put it in paint, cut the blackbar around the portrait, copy it onto your BTN and it should work then.

Hope this helps <<<<

Okay, First I have edited the abilty critical strike, in the process I have changed the icon to one i imported (from the hive ^_^). But when the hero who has the skill doesn't have the required level it turns green. i have tried importing the DISBTN which came with the icon as custom path: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNCriticalStrike.blp

however...this didnt work How do i add this!

Second is pretty much same thing, but this time its a custom skill with a imported icon that i need to add a DISBTN for

Thanks!

is your BTN named ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNCriticalStrike.blp??? BTN's and their DISBTN needs to have the same name. and if you need icon borders there is a file in the tools section that contains all of the icon borders(for adobe photoshop)

Status
Not open for further replies.