• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to create this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Any help would be appreciated.

1). Let say I have a Spellbook.
2). Inside the Spellbook there is a Critical Strike abillity.
3). What I want to do is create those abillities stack and show on the tooltip.
4). For example I have 5% critical stike rating passively. (from original spell)
5). I grab an axe with the critical strike abllity that grants me 1% of critical strike rating.
6). Now here comes the complicated part.
7). How do I add the 5% with the 1% of the axe (make them stack), while showing 6% instead of 5% of what I originaly had in the tooltip?

Level 6
whats the max of your crit chance. create 2 abilities. the main hero ability
but set the crit chance for all levels = 0. then create a second ability. set the level number for your max crit chance. the first level crit chance is your start chance. Add the second ability to the spellbook. disable the spellbook. each time you want to increase the chance set the level of the second ability = level+1

Status
Not open for further replies.