• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do i make this kind of custom spell???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApM

ApM

Level 2
If you look at critical strike or bash it has a percentage, and the spell that i wont to make has a percentage that it has 5% chance of creating 2 illusions and then 15% to create 3 illusions.

How do i do it??

ApM

ApM

Level 2
when u make a spell like critical strike do you use orb of lighting??

and like before i mean

there is a 5% chance to create 1 illusion.
there is a 10% chance to create 2 illusions.
there is a 15% chance to create 3 illusions.

or

there is a 5% chance to cast flame strike at a random point with 600 range of the hero.
there is a 10% chance to cast flame strike at a random point with 600 range of the hero.
there is a 15% chance to cast flame strike at a random point with 600 range of the hero.

? is it possible or is that not possible

Level 11
Well... There might be some kind of Flame Strike at the position of the targeted unit I think... I never tried before. But for activating Mirror Image it is possible. And yes, Orb of Lightning activates like Critical Strike only at attack. So, spells like Evasion wouldn't work. And you can't use Passive Spells on this passive as well.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.