• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Copy & paste your triggers onto the Hiveworkshop

Level 8
So many people have asked, so i decided to make a tutorial for this.

Ever wonder how all of the snazzy users are able to post their triggers on the site?
  • User is snazzy
    • Events
      • Snazzy user posts a trigger on THW
    • Conditions
      • Triggering user equal to snazzy
    • Actions
      • non-snazzy user wonders how snazzy user posts his triggers onto THW
Heres a Quick tutorial on how to do JUST that.

1. Get your trigger ready for pasting.

2. Right click on the little white paper icon (right before the name of the trigger, look at my example) in the trigger editor *note* NOT the one on the list of triggers, the one IN the trigger itself. and select the "copy as text" option.

3. Go to where you want to make a post. and click the "wrap
  • " icon (it's a picture of a gear)
  • 4. Clicking that icon, put this in your post "[plain][trigger]
[/plain]" all you need to do, is right click in between the two tags, and paste your trigger into it.

Simple as that. If you still need help. feel free to PM me.

Enjoy your new Snazzy.

(for Bribe)

Last edited:
Level 37
How to use noparse tutorial:

Just wrap your text inside [plain][/plain] tags. Then it won't parse whatever is between the tags.

You can apply this to all tags, like [TRIGGER][/TRIGGER] tags and even on noparse tags themselves, like this: [plain][/plain]. It will surely be useful when telling newbs how to use [TRIGGER][/TRIGGER] tags.