• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to change unit moving sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I am creating a map with the Starcraft firebat sound. So i went tos ound editor and replaced the internal sounds with Shade, and put the firebat sounds i wanted. When i go to test it out, it works fine, but when i click somewhere to move my unit i hear the shade instead of the firebat. If someone could please help i would greatly appreciate it.

Level 18
What exactly do you mean when you click to move somewhere you hear the Fire-bat? You mean the portrait talks as a Shade instead of as your unit? If so, the problem is the sound-set you are using for your unit, here's a screen-shot:

Level 2
Nah

Nah i got that set, but i replaced all the internal sounds of shade to be a firebat sound. But even when i order the unit to move to a certain locations he has the voice of a shade, instead of a firebat. Specifically theres no sound in sound editor that deals with movement sound. But yea i will order him to move somewhere and i will hear the shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.