• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change tiered models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,
I've downloaded a tiered model (Temple of Tides and Derivatives) and I don't know how to correctly apply the different models. There is a guy in the comments of that thread, who says you need to type fore example upgrade, first in the Art - Required Animation Names, which kind of worked. BUT. It always uses the same model, whatever I type in there. If I type first, second, third or whatever, it always uses the same model. What am I doing wrong?

Level 5
Yes indeed, you can have a fixed model if you set it in the model editor ('Required Animations' and 'Necessary Animations' fields) or you can change it dynamically using a trigger action :

• Animation - Play MyBuilding stand, upgrade, second animation

Level 4
Yes indeed, you can have a fixed model if you set it in the model editor ('Required Animations' and 'Necessary Animations' fields) or you can change it dynamically using a trigger action :

• Animation - Play MyBuilding stand, upgrade, second animation
That doesn't help me at all, I am already doing that, I am already using the "Required Animations" and that does change the model of the building, but when I type first, second or whatever, it always changes it to the same model, and I want it to change to a different model, since the downloaded model should have more variations.

Level 5
Have you tried to change "Necessary Animations" AND "Required Animations" with the same values aswell ?

Because I've tried it and it works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.