• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!

How to categorize permanent class items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a lots of weapon, armors, helmets etc. but I don't wanna let the hero to wield more than two items of those types( A hero has has all of his inventory filled with sword for example). How to make it so that when the hero acquires 2 weapon or armor or helmet etc. he will drop the last acquired item?

And one ore thing... How to change the text showed when pointing our mouse at the attribute icon? (My map doesn't give bonus regeneration to both hp/mp for each str/int increased. I don't want to make any1 confused by reading "Each point also increases HP/MP regeneration"..
Please tell me...

Level 13
Mmmm... In e.g. Extreme Candy Wars 2004 map hero cannot wear more than 1 weapon, 1 shield, 2 accesiories etc. I don't know how it is done but you should take a look into this map, you can find it in Warcraft III\Maps\FrozenThrone\Scenario directory.

To change the description of attributes, go to Advanced -> Game interface and find interesting you value, and modify it.

Hope it will help ^^

Level 2
Thanks, I'd better check it out. I'm so lucky that my friend gave me that map for free last month ^^

EDIT:
OMFG... My world editor crashed when I opened the map..

Status
Not open for further replies.