• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How make a map with edited spells used by only RoC???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
please...
if someone can help me..;
i would like to edit spell but i cant find the editor. I have'nt it. How have it?
I need Frozen Trone?
please help me...

Level 2
thanks!!!

Someone know the map Defence of the ancients? (DOTA)

It has edited spells and new units models, but we can play it with only RoC....
Dont understand....

Level 2
You can edit spells in RoC, but not in the editor. Instead you need to edit a special file named AbilityData.slk and put it in your map with an MPQ editor.

Level 2
There should be many old tutorials at wc3campaigns on the topic of slk editing.
Get yourself an MPQ program and an SLK editor like Excel. As an example open Dota with the mpq program and open AbilityData.slk with Excel.

Level 2
:lol:
what is a mpg program?
Can u tell me a good one?
thanks a lot! (I will be make creator, yes!! :p )

edit:
And how find this file?...
I have downloaded the "Ladik's MPQ Editor" and the "MPQ2K" but i dont understand how use it. Can u explaim me how do that with a map, like Dota, i dont know....

I have not Excel, do u know a another SLK free program?

Level 2
I had searched but i can't find... So i asked..
What I first searched is tutorials but i cant find that.
My probleme is spellmaking because i used to play RoC and had made map with RoC editor...
:cry:
If u can find the url, give me it. And I will be happy to read this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.