• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How I See Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Just something I decided to make after seeing people with the brain the size of a nail and big boredom.

I see animals, they surround me. They're unescapable, they wish to like me, do I like these animals that surround me? No! They are not like me, I am a tottally different story than these pathetic scavenges that glare, stare, and attack me.

They do not understand me, yet I understand them. I walk in crowds of these things, I get stared by their younglings, some of these animals may be funny, but not enough to make me laugh.

There creations they make, the next day is a pile of rubble, these animals hunger to kill eachother and destroy everything my eyes see. They push me, swear at me, anger me.

Do these animals have a brain that I have? Do they have a brain at all? No! Its the same story everyday, I see the black moving objects they call 'Cats'. These 'cats' are peaceful with eachother, though they might fight but its unlikely.

I look at these animals surrounding me, why aren't they exactly like the 'cats'? I have the awnser, they are brainless, only wish to destroy...
They do not understand me...
I do not understand them....
I see them as useless, pathetic, pointless. Because they are not like me, there will be one of these animals out there exactly like me.

These animals.......
They're not ordinary animals...
They're Humans.

Level 27
Psst, you're a human.
They do not understand me, yet I understand them.
They do not understand me...
I do not understand them....
Sounds a bit... inconsistent.
And whoever taught you that there is no good in humanity.. go read a nice poem. Read a book. Look at art. You'll be proven wrong in an instant.
Not saying they're flawless. But not every human has a "hunger to kill eachother and destroy everything my eyes see."
--donut3.5--

Level 7
Just something I decided to make after seeing people with the brain the size of a nail and big boredom.

BOREDOM:
When one is bored

WoW + WoW forums:
When idiots merge from the nowhere and p*ss you off

EMO:
Define Emo.

Level 7
Because Im addicted to it. Those five words say it all.

I dont get twisted perceptions from it all the time, just when you feel like doing a battleground, and then once your in it, you realize theres idiots everywhere that clearly dont know how to play, all the good players are nearly gone, well from the realm Im on anyways.

Its also an easy chance to get a moron in your group who thinks its great to rush, wastes everyones mana, call the healer a noob, in this case which will be me for not healing him due to the fact I have no mana.

Apart from that I have good friends on the game I can talk to and have a fun time with.

There was also idiots in my school that I used to go, finished it now, gonna be apart of the six form thingy or whatever it was called again -.-, they clearly dont understand me and I dont want to understand them but I can. All they ever did was bully people and make the people they bullied suffer.

Aaaaaand boredom can give me a little bit of twisted ideas, but not always...and I'm suprised I dont get bored of all that questing on WoW.

Level 13
Uninstall WoW, go see a doctor about the cuts on your wrists, shave or cut your long hair, listen to some good music, Go and party with some friends and burn your CD of WoW along with any account information and find a better hobby than trying to get to lvl 70.

I've seen one too many lives wasted on MMO's like these, its not worth it.
As for your in game friends, get Xfire, make them join it and BAM you can contact them whenever.

One more thing: WoW is not a gathering place for idiots, there are idiots everywhere no matter how you spin it. Instead WoW is a place where the people that go there either A: have nothing better to do or B:are addicted (due to playing it because you had nothing better to do).

To me the only good thing WoW has ever made was Leroy Jenkins, and even then he was a noob ( a funny one, yes but still).

On a more postive note:
Your story sucks !

Good day sir.

Now, how I see humans:
Masters of the Earth.

I doubt you can really spin that off, unless you belive in god or something

Level 45
God dam shutup with the emo comments, how the hell is this emo?!

I like it as I was talking of the same subject in chat yesterday and got me thinking more. There could be more work, quite afew things like repeated meanings such as the destroy and kill part. There is also greed, sex and violence that would help reinforce it ja, just a suggestion. Since humans are pretty much all these things and it's what makes them such horrible beings.

Also, brainless would not be a good choice, mindless or heartless would be better.

"The greatest fault of being human is being human"

Level 26
When you are perfect, you know everything you need to know and make no further action to change that. When you are human, you are never satisfied with anything and always try to change things. I'd rather be human than to be dead. You are being accused of emo, because that's a modern day word for "cynical". As for humans being masters of the earth, look up "hurricane".

Level 5
Guess what? You're human too. It's completely stupid to group all humans into a brainless category. And any rant you do against humans, you do against yourself, don't even try to distance yourself from it. When you do include yourself, it makes it much better. Other than that, you're just putting yourself above others. And no one likes a cocky human.

Level 27
Not all humans are the same. It all depends on how smart they are:
Idiots don't care about the planet
A little smarter and they think they should do something
A little smarter and they think it's pointless because not enough people care
A little smarter and they realize that someone has to and the more that help the better
On and on, back and forth.

At least you don't feel like that all the time.

Level 35
Indeed all humans are like animals.

They are all each and everyone capable of unspeakable horrors and terror even a child is capable of unspeakable things though he/she might not understand what he/she has done.

But Humans are also at the same time capable of doing good for their fellow man.

But the thing about humans is that they are in a constant inner and outer struggle to do rightous deeds or evil depravities.

Each person does good and evil deeds it is our choices to do the right or the wrong thing that often determine the mortal outcome.

But it is the human brain combined with the evil and good in a persons soul that allows them to invent new ways to be utterly cruel or to be treasure of kindness. But as is said no good deed goes unpunished as good things spur evil to destroy it. And evil also doesnt go unpunished as good attempts to thwart evil.

The point being that at no time is there a period of good or a period of evil because good and evil are in a constant state of warfare and balance running side by side in the throes of time battling each other behind the scenes and in the open the onslaught of mans good choices against his evil ones.

And humans often rant against themselves noone not has not looked at someone and called them "heartless" or "cruel" and said "I am better" but all humans are the same evil and heartless but at the same time good but it is human tendency to fall for wicked and selfish desire that makes them inherently evil but inside them there is still that seedlette of good fighting on the inside.

Level 21
WE ARE ANIMALS Just trying to make a statement. I Don't really have anything against or for this, besides the fact that you're saying you're better than every human. I don't really care what inspired you to write it. "OMG WOW PLAYERS"... not a really good excuse since WoW players aren't every single human -_-

Literature-wise, there's a few errors here and there, but it's fine I s'pose.

Last edited:
Level 13
Want my opinion ? Im going to (try) to sum up all of human history.

So we have 2 sexes, women, and men.

Men's most basic and neccicary need is to reproduce, so come the time for breeding they will break off from family units to go reproduce sometimes violently, other times in a more civil manner.

There are 2 types of male psyche: The violent agressive one who goes out looking for mates.

Or the more stable individual who apeals for womens desires to provide and create a stable family unit, hopefully a functioning one.

Most adolescent males and most adult males can be sorted through these 2 with a small majority that have little to no sex drive or are impeded by something.

Women on the other hand, wish for support, caring, and the creation of stable long term secure family units.

Others are more interested in agressive males, or simply seek the male with the best standings umong others (often causing them to roam, much like the agressive male does).

This is where Civilization kicks in, as it provides for the female psyche of creating stable family units, it creates a system in which familys can be classed, helped, built and supported upon. Civilization takes use of agressive males as well, in either military or rapid reproduction.

Military is where many agressive males go, more often than not for some reward of service, while many go to protect theyre females and family units from harm, others tend to go to get the spoils of war, women, food, shelter, profit, for all these reasons aggressive males go and if the war is won, usualy they do in fact get theyre prize.

This is a very general and indeed biased view, mainly because it was made by a male without any female input whatso-ever so i am soory for any sexisim i may have had, im not saying Men are better than women, nothing like that.

Its important to note that the only thing seperating us from animals is our civilizations and systems, and that is how we have developed. Many times Agressive males can become domestic ones, and vice-versa. Other times. either type of male simply loses reproductive desires, either by force or long term exposure to a standard system, or indeed, even medical.

I may edit this from time to time, much of it is based on what i have read from Orson Scot Cards book: Xenocide.

Comments please, i cant wait to get flamed by all the 6 girls who go here, should be interesting.

Level 7
Please keep all the unncessary things to yourselves.

I do not believe I am above all humans, I believe that I do not fit in with them.

I was searching for wherever you liked this or not, what I can fix up not some ''lolol emo lolol'' or ''lolol you suck lolol please kill yourself rofl lol''

SO PLEASE Keep all your ''you emo lolol'' to yourself and tell me if you liked this or not and where I can fix it up. Surely theres something I CAN fix up in this, like adding the good side of the humans.

Level 5
Humans are technically animals. Mammals, more specifically.

But don't say you're different from every other human either, because you're not. There's almost 7 billion people on this planet, you don't think at least ONE of them will share your views/feel segregated? Think about it.

Level 13
Its hard to add the good side of humans or should i say US into a poem thats all about how much we suck.

Oh and i agree with the above person, while you may not BE EXACTLY the same as any other human, its more than likely at least 1 person out of 7 billion (million ?) people on this earth has the same opinion as you do on this issue. I mean, just look at how many people play WoW ! (lol jk)

Level 26
Please keep all the unncessary things to yourselves.

I do not believe I am above all humans, I believe that I do not fit in with them.
Then what do you fit in with? Platypi? Is there a giraffe's version of the Hive?
I was searching for wherever you liked this or not, what I can fix up not some ''lolol emo lolol'' or ''lolol you suck lolol please kill yourself rofl lol''
lololoooolololollolol u r emo fag.
SO PLEASE Keep all your ''you emo lolol'' to yourself and tell me if you liked this or not and where I can fix it up. Surely theres something I CAN fix up in this, like adding the good side of the humans.
The way to fix it up? Try creating a point of view that isn't one dimensional. Humans suck, humans are teh pwnage, it's all just a narrow minded view. Do something philosophical. Humans are many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.