• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How i can add terrain skins? help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Could some1 help me add terrain skins. I need one terrain skin to my map so i need MUCH HELP. If u could help me i would be tankful. :thumbs_up:

{EDIT}
i mean thankful not tankful xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Its the same as importing a skin for an existing model. All you have to do is import the texture and then change the path to match the texture that you want to replace it with.

Level 19
i download the skin. ANd under the skin u see what path it uses. I dont know what path terrains use. But should be some where. IMport the skin to ur we import manager change the skins path for example. from war3importedsmurfskin.blp to textures\smurfskin.blp U need to find what path it uses. Or ask here what paths the terrain uses. And just rename it in world editor to the right path. very simple. gl with your projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.