• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How far would you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Say that someone took a time machine to the future and grabbed one copy of starcraft 2 before they went back. How far would you go to get it?

Would you take a kayak to antarctica? Pay $1000 dollars? Even more?

Level 19
Id take the game, beat the guy and send him to prehistoric with that time machine making sure he wont be able to comeback

Level 7
Drug his drink, take the time machine, go get a Starcraft 2 copy, go and meet Jesus Christ, and come back to tell the truth about Jesus. Providing the current things we know are untrue. :D Not a bad plan if I do say so myself.

Drug his drink, take the time machine, go get a Starcraft 2 copy, go and meet Jesus Christ, and come back to tell the truth about Jesus. Providing the current things we know are untrue. :D Not a bad plan if I do say so myself.

You don't need a time machine to do that... Drug you own drink, and go party with jesus.

Level 14
Pertaining to the original question: How far would I go to obtain that copy of Starcraft II?

Not far at all.

1.) It obviously comes out eventually, and I'm not hopelessly impatient.
2.) There would be no b.net, which is where the true fun lies (at least to me).

I would steal his time machine and grab a copy for myself...after doing some fiddling with the time stream...

I've been uneasy about anyone using the word "fiddle" (or any derivative thereof) since I saw the Rock Opera "Tommy": YouTube - The Who - Fiddle About

Status
Not open for further replies.