• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How do you MAKE ABILITYS DEFAUT VIA TRIGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How do i do it!??

I need help on how to do it before 2011.

I'm trying to do a custom ability selection, where you select your hero, then select your abilitys. But once you have selected all your abilitys, the abilitys will become default and then you will be able to upgrade ur ability to level 2 up to level 10 etc. But how do i do this???? I have already asked about this but nobody knew how to do it.

I have seen it in a game but its unprotected, any ideas!!!!!

Level 5
In custom hero games, I see people buy skills from some shops and upgrade them there. To make this, make a trigger like this:
Event: unit buys an item
Condition: item bought is equal to Brilliance aura
Action: order buying unit to drop last bought item
Destroy last dropped item
If level of brilliance aura equals to 0
Then add ability brilliance aura to buying unit
set level of brilliance aura for buying unit to 1
Else set level of brilliance aura for buying unit to level of brilliance aura for buying unit+1
For this, do not make your unit a hero

Level 5
Sorry for double posting but I need to add some stuff and I could not add it to the above post
If you want the unit to be a hero do the above trigger change the action to this:
Order buying unit to drop last bought item
Destroy last dropped item
Add brilliance aura to buying unit

Exclude all the other actions
This is to make a hero with custom abilities but they start at level 0 so the hero has to level up to learn them.
Making these are quite time taking. Don't be impatient when doing this

Level 11
I have tried this, but it doesn't make it an ability to level up.

This is what i have atm, so basicly i need to add set ability to level 1? I think i have also tried that before.

attachment.php

Edit: I wan't it so it can be leveld not from the shop. But as a default ability.

Attachments

• image.PNG
    image.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.