• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Okay, so this wall is very big... And if you notice, there is no wall on the left... But there's suppose to be one!!!

I'm guessing it disappears if the center of the model is not shown in the screen...

Anyway to fix this?

(I'm not talking about the insides of that wall.. I'm talking about, there should be a wall on the left! But its not there because my screen isn't looking at the center of that left wall model!!!)

helpjq1.png

Well, the reason this is happening it because the game camera is in the wall, and the wall is hollow, so your just seeing ground. Try making the wall smaller, or making the camera farther out. Or you could make it so the camera zooms out a bit when you look at the area with the wall, that way this wouldn't happen. I could help you do these if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.